What I Do Best.
My guilty pleasure is very close to my heart and is something I do every day… ANNOY PEOPLE. I love it, but not annoying people to anger but to the point of eye rolling or sighing or side eye responses. They give me so much life and I find it so funny. Here are my fav ways to annoy people, please fill free to try these at home;
- Being overly sarcastic on the wrong words. THAT’S not annoying AT all.
- Rolling my eyes at people and looking disgusted at them for no reason. Friend: Lucy you look nice. Me: *look disgusted* #comedy
- Make up relatively normal facts to see if people believe me. Did you know that they’re making a Monopoly movie with Channing Tatum and Meryl Streep in it.
- Not believing what people say. Friend: I got an A. Me: No you didn’t
- Doing weird walks in public places – works best on my Mum
- Patting my cat a little too hard so she gets crazy eyes
- Hitting the horn whilst someone is parked to annoy the driver – I don’t do this whilst people drive because I’m not an arsehole
- Saying “no” people. Friend: Do you like this dress? Me: No
- Pointing and shouting “look at that dog” at every dog I see
- When I see animals (cats, squirrels, birds etc) in public I say loudly “what type of dog is that”
My personal favourite:
11. When someone takes a bit of food make a loud and obnoxious “taking a bit noise” and chewing noises- simple but effective
These are completely harmless but give the best responses, once someone swore at me for the last- my proudest moment.
Remember to have fun, even if its something small. Lucy.